Lost Grey Cat

Hi!  We are hoping to find our beloved cat, Bart!  He is all grey with a white bow tie under his chin and a small white spot on his belly inbetween his back legs.  He has been missing since August 2nd, 2019.  We were away and he ran out on his house sitter.  He did have a collar on but does not anymore.  Last sighting was on St. Paul street by Louie Joe trail.  We live on Union Ave close by.  We are hoping that he's hiding out or that someone has found him.  He is very sweet but really shy and has a quiet meow.  Please message me/call or text at 2three1 - one4six9

Thank you Rossland!

update: August 24 Bart was possibly seen on St. Paul’s street. 

August 25 - Bart was spotted on Elmore Avenue hidijg in a backyard that connects with St. Paul’s street. Went up and his hiding was too good! Please keep an eye out if you live in this area. Big thanks!

Photos: 

Bump

Bump

Bump

sighting today this morning on Elmore Avenue in upper Rossland. We went up but couldn’t find Bart. We really appreciate all the support and help in trying to find Bart! Thank you Rossland! If this is Bart, he’s a ways away from home. If possible to catch him that would be ideal. However, Bart is a shy cat so it may be difficult. Thanks!

Bump

Yup this is the cat we saw!! He's not got a collar on, he was hiding under a shrub at the RSS outdoor classroom.  Right across the little road/laneway is a house with a new wood fence ( Beside Sue Green's house). He went under that fence. They used to have a Burmese dog?? Looked like he wanted to go to that house so maybe he's hiding there? OR being fed there...

He was scared and shy but did let some of the kids we were with pet him. 

2 weeks ago FYI

Thank you! We will go and look! Any information is good!

Bump

Bump

Bump

We saw a grey cat that looks like that near Fuel on Spokane street at around 10:15pm. I didn’t notice if he had a white spot because it was dark but he didn’t have a collar. This cat was very friendly so I’m not sure if it was Bart. He actually followed us home for a bit. He seemed like a young cat with dark grey fur. Hope this helps!

Thanks Chelsea! We will take a look but it may be the little grey cat that hangs out around the Prestige.