View or search for all towns »

Which Rossland Restaurants are Open for Takeout/Delivery?

Hi Neighbors,

It turns out that Tourism Rossland is keeping a list of all closed and open businesses in Rossland (and nearby) including which restaurants are open for take-out,  so I am ceding this chore to them so as to not duplicate efforts. I will delete this post in 24 hours. (Plus I'm just a non-paid citizen who self-volunteered to do this, with no connections to the food/beverage industry. I thought this might be handy - but as I'm also doing my other work, I can't be on it 24/7. It helps to know that Tourism Rossland has it well in hand!  Thanks, Tourism Rossland!)

So for up to date info, check http://tourismrossland.com/covid-19-info/ 

If you are a food/beverge purveyor and the info on the Tourism Rossland website is not up to date, please contact them directly.

Stay healthy and safe, everyone! And please support our local businesses as much as you can, so they're still there after this pandemic passes!

Idgie's is open at 5pm - 7pm with limited spaced seating.  We are also doing discount dinners to go for delivery or pick up.  call 250-362-0078

Misty Mountain Pizza Open at 3pm 250-362-5266

The Rossland Grind is closing today at noon. The Hospital Grind is remaining open as long as we're allowed to. 

Mook Thai will be open for takeout’s only .

Please call ahead at 250.362.0022 to place your order and we'll meet you at our door with your order or, if requested, at your vehicle. 

Our operating hours are now: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday’s, and Wednesday’s to Saturday’s. We are closed Tuesday. 

Stay safe, stay healthy.

Your Mook Thai Team

Happy HIlls Farm is open for delivery of fresh microgreens, chicken eggs and quail eggs. More to come soon if this spring weather keeps up!

We are currently delivering on Wednesday afternoons. Call or text 250.231.1828 or email grow@happyhillsfarm.ca.

We are also opening up our farm stand for honour box style sales. Located at 2302 Happy Valley Road. Open Saturdays from 10:00 - 4:00 pm. Same offerings as listed above, plus organic seeds for your gardens.

Lastly, we have a daily honour box cooler out at 2491 Thompson Ave. We stock fresh microgreens and eggs every day here.

Eat well, stay healthy! Follow us on facebook or instagram for updates.

Could this list get edited? People are coming by hoping for coffee, and we're no longer open in Rossland. The Grind is closed other than for pre-ordering pizzas on specific days. Watch Bhubble for posts about pizza. Stay well!

Shelly - thanks for the reminder. Updated on March 25. 

Gabriella's regretfully closed and hoping everyone stays healthy.

Thanks! Fresh is closed, and Aka Dake is doing takeout only. :)

Tourism Rossland is maintaining a list of businesses that are open, or that have take-out, and other adjustments to their regular business operations. www.tourismrossland.com

For those not seeing the Covid-19 page in their browser (there is a problem) here is the direct link.

http://tourismrossland.com/covid-19-info/

TR is working at fixing the problem.

The Tourism Rossland website has been updated and our main menu now displays "COVID-19 Updates" as a navigation item. Thanks for bringing it to our attention that some browsers were not displaying our alert message at the top of the screen. 

Thanks,

Kylie Lakevold

Tourism Rossland - that's terrific! I will delete this post after 24 hours, as I am just a citizen who took it upon herself to do this, with no pay and connections to the food/beverage industry - but am also trying to work from home etc. I will happily cede to Tourism Rossland, with your paid staff and business connections!  Thank you for doing this!

Oops that should be "no connections to the food/beverage industry..."

Bump

The sushi place is open and amazing as ever. 

We really appreciate your efforts to keep the community up-to-date!  Thanks for posting about our page. We will continue to update it as much as possible.

Mook Thai cuisine will be offering delivery services as of next Wednesday. more details coming soon.