Recent experience with Lightspeed or Teksavvy?

Considering using a different internet provider, currently with Shaw. Does anyone have any recent experience with Lightspeed or Teksavvy that they would be willing to share?

Currently with lightspeed 75 Mbps.  Switched in the last 6 months.  I pay less for less service which is what I wanted.  We still stream netflix and music / have multiple users at the same time.   I purchased my own router and modem.

When I cancelled shaw to cancel they offered me bill credits and a lower than advertised rate for a higher speed service.  It was still a lot more expensive than lightspeed.

Then after I cancelled, Shaw called again and offered more bill credits and an even lower montly bill. At that point the price they came down to was getting pretty close to what I'm paying now, but for higher speeds.   

I may have been more tempted to accept the offer if I hadn't already bought my modem and router.  However, I knew it would be the same nonsense in another 2 years when the contract was up.  

Thank you :)

I have been with Lightspeed since December 2016. Prior to that I was with Teksavvy (ADSL) for 5 years. I have helped many (6 that I can remember) install Lightspeed. Send me an email at mp3_bc@yahoo.com and I can send you back some advice on choosing and what to expect out of LIghtspeed. I would type it in here but it would be pages.

:) will get in contact Rossville, thanks