JIMMYS SAYS - THANK YOU ROSSLAND for your support

Hello Rossland,

This post has no other purpose than to acknowledge the support we have received from the community of Rossland,  PARTICULARLY since the outbreak..... and the subsequent 'punch in the face' ALL businesses in Rossland received from the lack of tourism dollars and/or forced closures, and yet we have been very fortunate to have been allowed to keep running. 

Our staff have been courageous while concurrently being extremely careful and responsible with regard to cleaning protocols, thereby protecting our customers and themselves, and I could not be more proud of how they have conducted themselves. 

Our customers (YOU FOLKS!) have been incredibly helpful, respectful, and your patrongage has literally meant the difference between survival and closure.  This is a real testament to the people of Rossland. 

Given the nature of our business where we have a robust local black market on one side and the govt online store on the other, it has been very challenging to run a legal Cannabis shop in BC, particularly in the Kootenays, due to the strong presence and tradition of the BM.  This necessarily means that we are highly dependent on the tourism dollars that flow through the community. 

Sorry, i love context....what i am trying to say is that since the ski hill closed we have seen a lot of new, local faces patronizing our store.  WE LOVE TO SERVE ROSSLAND, and we REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.  We know you have other options, and we will always endeavour to EARN your support and never be complacent. 

The COVID "crisis" has, amongst other things, absolutely crystalized the importance of LOCAL support for any small business to continue to survive and to flourish.  As one small business that has been very fortunate to be on the receiving end of that support, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, and we wish you wellness on into the future. 

Please take this note to heart for any other local business as well.  If you are thinking of buying anything online that you could get locally, NOW is more important than ever to purchase it locally.  Stores that are closed will open for you to make purchases, so if it an option for you, please make that effort.  Cashflow is everything to a small business and after 6 weeks of this craziness, we are all up s^%t creek - some certainly more than others - and we need you now more than ever. 

Thank you.  Negative comments can be sent to jeff@jimmyscannabis.com.  This is strictly meant as a shout out to the community, not to encourage debate about the merits of legalization or the lockdown, city hall construction, 5g networks, yadda yadda.  This is merely Jimmys saying....THANKS!

Photos: