View or search for all towns »

Let's Be Sure Our Community Businesses Make it Through 2020 Intact

We love our quaint small town and its amazing assortment of independent businesses. From the bakery to the bike shop, the gym to the grocery store, Rossland’s local, family-owned businesses contribute to our great quality of life and the character of our community.

Lori & Bill Craig’s vision, Better Life Fitness, will be sixteen years old in a few weeks. That is a lot of pre-dawn alarm clocks for Lori. 2020 has been a tough year. Let’s make sure Better Life Fitness is here to celebrate 17 years.

You can help. Think about giving a BLF gift card, punch pass or membership. You’ll get double gift giving karma points.

Memberships are not activated until after the first visit. Purchases can be made online at the BLF online store or through the shop local link on the NDCU website. All purchases come with a healthier, fitter, happier guarantee.

We’ll come through stronger in every way. Happy Holidays.

Thank you for posting this.

Our small business community is amazing, and we feel so honoured to be part of it.

Lori and Bill are amazing, and we hope that they and every local Rossland business receives the support it needs to not just survive, but thrive through these difficult times.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much! My heart feels better! Please Rossland we can do this. Lori Craig 

Also your membership or 10 visit will not start until your ready to join us again! 

Better Life Fitness is one of the best gyms I've ever been in. Even before COVID-19, the place was always spotlessly clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the equipment well-maintained and, most important, it's a very welcoming place for people of all ages and fitness levels. It is SUCH a great boon to our town to have a fitness centre of this quality, right here. 

I really appreciate this post as I think a gift card from BL is a fantastic Christmas present idea.