KCTS volunteer trail building night (Church of Dirt)

Come and help build a new section of trail from North Star to Upper Milky Way!
No previous trail building experience necessary.

When: Mondays at 5:30pm - 7:30pm (ish)
Where: Meeting at the gate in happy valley, we'll car pool up as close as we can get and then hike the rest of the way.
What to bring: Gloves, water, secateurs if you have them. Other tools will be provided.

Tonight! Join us at the gate at 5:30 or meet us ~80m up from the North Star and KC Ridge junction.

We're building more trails tonight! Join us at 5:30pm at the turn-around on columbia-kootenay rd in happy valley for ~2 hours of trail building.

It's too smokey to ride so come and help us dig some new trails!

Tonight, 5:30pm at the turn-around/parking on columbia-kootenay rd in happy valley, bring some water and gloves.

We'll dig for ~2 hours on a new section from Northstar to Upper Milky Way.

Hey Greg,  I rarely read Bhubble so did not know this was happening.  Maybe post on the KCTS Facebook page? I think more will see it there (maybe you did but Facebook never showed it to me?).  I'm away in August but will join you in September. Thanks. Cheers!

We're back!

Monday 13th September, 5:30pm at the turn-around/parking on Columbia-Kootenay rd in Happy Valley. We'll car-pool up, hike in, dig for a bit and be home for dinner!

Bring some water and gloves, we'll supply the tools.

We'll be building again this Monday!

5:30pm at the gate in Happy Valley, probably finish up around 7pm due to lighting constraints.

No trail building tonight due to the current and forecasted rain.