Women's road riding?

Are there any ladies out there who like to road ride? There are group rides that are arranged but in my experience it's all the fast guys that show up and I can't keep up. I would like to find a few fun ladies who would be keen on doing women's group rides.

If you're interested in being on the email list, let me know.... 

kellylscott@yahoo.ca

Photos: 

I would be interested! I will send you an email.

It's been a few years but would like to get back into it. Where do you like to ride, and what time of day?

I like to ride to NG lake, 7 mile dam, Pass Creek Road, Flat Creek Road, Deep Lake loop, etc. My work schedule is Mon-Thursday until 5pm. So I could do those evenings with some limitations, or anytime Friday, Sat, Sun. Would love it if we could start up a weekly women's group ride for a set day/time of the week.That way ladies can just show up when available, plus we get to know each other and have a group of people we can contact to ride with at other times. 

I'm still learning my road bike but I'd like to ride with someone who knows what they're doing

Great idea. I would also be interested in joining a weekly ride. I am availalbe most evenings or weekend mornings. Do we get in touch with you to arrange or do you want to name a time and place to meet? Thanks for posting. Laurie

I would be interested. Have sent you an email.

I have had lots of women contact me with interest. Please send me your email address if you want to be added to the list. The more women we have, the better. 

kellylscott@yahoo.ca