Green Logging Truck

Hey Rossland, I got clipped by a log off a green logging truck this morning around km 2 of the old cascade highway, significant damage to my truck and he didn't stop so probably doesnt even know he hit me. I didn't catch a license plate number so I was wondering if anyone knows which logging company's work up that way, any info would help a lot thanks guys!

I think it may be a company out of salmo 

Glad you are okay

Glover logging works out of Salmo

thanks so much! appreciate it

Thanks so much, appreciate it!

Succo maybe. as well not sure 

there's a private show pulling out of 12km on cascade. they're running 15+ loads a day and have been hauling for most of the fall. they are not the normal trucks you see around here, mostly running from creston and other private haul companies. don't mistake them for sutco or glover just because they are green!!!! i will keep an eye out from the shop for a couple more companies working the site. sorry you got hit, glad to hear your alright!!! most of us are running crowsnest channel out on the cascade to help with the plows and haul trucks, if you are playing on lots of logging roads around here, i recommend a radio!!!!

They drive like crazy!!  I didn't know they were hauling out of there, until I was almost hit by two of them a couple weeks ago. It's too bad they can't slow down a little. There some pretty blind corners there... Scarey when there's no room.

Ya definitely, I met this guy at a blind corner and pulled as far to the side of the road as I could and stopped but he was cruisin' and caught the rear of my SUV with a huge log. Going to be a really expensive fix so really hope I can find him. Thanks everyone for your input!