Moms with baby's/ toddlers

What do you do with your little ones every day?

Is there anything that goes on other than babies and books during the summer?

I have a one year old daughter that would love some social time with other kiddies! 

There's a tot program at the pool throughout the summer. And there's the park - Perhaps a parent/baby meet-up at the park once a week could be organized? I would take my little ones :)  

Good idea! Keep us posted if something gets organized so we can help spread the word!

How about tomorrow, Thursday, at the park beside the pool? Drop in between 9 and 11? Those who want to go the the swimming program can come before or after. 

This sounds great. My little one still has an AM nap, but I could probably make it around 10:30.

I'd love to arrange a meet-up at Nickleplate next week (gives us a little more time to spread the word)...perhaps Tuesday 10:00-12:00?

This is something I would be interested in as well - I wont be able to make it tomorrow.  Also, there is a Mom and Babes group on facebook for our area...is this something I can post on there as well? maybe there are other folks that would like to come from the area that do not check bhubble.  

Sure, post next week's meet-up in the facebook group for those who don't check bhubble :) Hopefully we'll get a nice turn out.

Amazing! I can't make the one today either, but I can next week! Thanks everyone :)

I can't make today either - hope to see you all next Tuesday!

What's the facebook group called?