Looking for Children's Choir

We have a little songbird living in our house.  We're wondering if anyone knows if there is a children's choir in the area.

Yes!! I would love to see a community children choir- kids glee club anyone???

I can help with finding space, registrations etc.. but I only keep in tune in my head so I unfortunatly cannot direct the choir/club!! 

i have 2 who would participate!!

I wonder if Nadine Tremblay would be willing to lead....she directs the Rossland Glee Club. Here's a copy of a post here on BHubble:

"Singers Wanted - Rossland Glee Club

Join male and female singers of all levels and learn together a variety of choral repertoire from World Music to Pop and madrigals to folk music and more. Directed By Nadine Tremblay and accompanied by Anna King and Terry Simpson. Mondays (probably) 7-8:30 in Rossland. Location to be announced. 2 terms - Sept - Dec and Jan - May. $125 per term. Begins Sept 12. For more info or to register, email rossland.glee@gmail.com or phone 250-231-7943."

My son used to enjoy choir in first grade at school, until it ceased to exist. Still not sure why that happen. If the time jived he (we?) would like to do this sort of thing again...

This sounds promisingly! Thanks for the replies!

I'm happy to collaborate to get a program going, but also do not have musical background or knowledge.

To start, I will email the glee club to see if there is anyone willing to lead a choir, or if they can point us in the right direction.

Thank you,

Erin

This sounds promisingly! Thanks for the replies!

I'm happy to collaborate to get a program going, but also do not have musical background or knowledge.

To start, I will email the glee club to see if there is anyone willing to lead a choir, or if they can point us in the right direction.

Thank you,

Erin

Yes! Maybe a new glee member would be keen! There was a choir before at the red roof church conducted by the wife of the ex-music teacher at Maclean's (janis?drawing a blank on names!) Then tried to get one going with a teenager/ singer but she moved away... New kids glee/ choir anyone??