**ALERT**

You're not going to believe this!!!

People have been driving on Washington st since about 2:00 this afternoon... Crazy thing is NO ONE has crashed and there is aple room to drive passed each other through the bump outs!

CRAZY!! I KNOW

COME SEE!!

Fantastic! How about we get together after the winter and discuss again?

And when it happens this winter it will because someone was driving too fast.  Not because it's too narrow.  Slow down man.  

Horrible design!!!!

I like it.  People who are much smarter than us designed this road with much thought.  Its supposed to be narrow to slow you maniacs down  

I like it.  People who are much smarter than us designed this road with much thought.  Its supposed to be narrow to slow you maniacs down  

Too bad they didn't take into consideration the snow in the winter.

I like it too and the city does a fantastic job of clearing the snow especially on the bus routes, the large side walk is great for all the kids walking to school and the maples are beautiful.

I think it a great design and works well, hopefully is slows traffic in that part of town and encourages drivers passing through Rossland to use the highway instead of speeding through the school zone.  I also predict it will be safer in the winter than it was.  A definite improvement for Rossland!

Mark Impey

Funny. As I walked across the street at the bottom of the washington st. hill and looked up, it seemed the new completed section with the bump outs is wider than the angle parking section. Anyone?

matt

It looks amazing.  I'll second the hope that people have to slow down.  Washington doesn't need to be a thoroughfare.  

So..... no accidents!! snow removal was fantastick on Washington this winter. Big ups to the City Works folks for keeping washington safe and clear!

Tennille

And Bob LaFace and his crew!!