Curling Registration

I'm interested in starting a curling team and looking for more information on how to do so. Is there a registration date or has it already gone and passed? Is it a mixed league? How often do they play? 

There is a mixed league in the Rossland Curling rink. It is every friday, though I believe the season started in late october. There is a men's league on tuesday and thursday, and a ladies league on either monday or wednesday (maybe both). They are each already running as well.

Most teams are likely pre-arranged, but if you are interested, just show up at the arena on the night you want and maybe some teams will need a spare(s) or two to play. At the very least you can meet people who might want to make a team for next season, or whom may regularly need spares. I'm sure noone would complain about a late joining team either.

The current league goes until the new year, and then another league will start mid january, so you might also be able to enter a team for then as well, if you can't get into the already running season.

I just play in the men's league so my info is relative to how things work there...but I'm betting it's pretty similar across the board.

Good luck and happy curling!