My Bad! So Sorry!

To the lovely lady in the woods this morning(you know who you are), I apologize for my dogs terrible behavior this morning! We have been working hard lately on training and thought we were on a roll- but I guess not. Please be assured he will be on leash from now on. I hope you were not frightened. He has never harmed another person or animal and  his aggressive douchbag act is all for show (it's not a good show). Again, I'm sorry. It will absolutley not happen again. 

Cheers,

My dogs are not perfect and have their own issues - rescue dogs just do.  As long as there isn't actual damage I hope the 2 dogs will find a way to co-exist.  I am grateful you got in there quickly :-)

Maybe he has seen my dogs in my yard and heard the barking and it just ticks him off - understandably not a good first impression.

I walk before 8:30 to avoid the daily bike rider who cares more about his adreneline rush than people walking so I am out there between 7:30 and 8:30 if you want to give your dog off leash time.

Gill

Super props to this awesome civil exchange + apology for doggie behaviour! Now here's a couple of folks working together to harmoniously share our trails. Woohoo!