Bicycle Theft

My specialized big hit fsr III was stolen today from the basement of black bear apts, near mistys pizza today around 3:45... Locked building, locked basement door, unlocked bike for half an hour as i rode my other to the esso and back.  Black frame grey letters duct tape chain guard marzocchi monster bomber triple crown forks maxxis tires...   be warned the thieves are here.. but this feels like it was an inside job...local cams, cops alerted...be aware.

and if you see it.two5zero6eight7doublezero9six- Bill

My neighbour I.D'd rhe thieves...a man and woman walking town with full sized dark backpacks, male has/ HAD multi colored dyed hair, and pencil beard, sportish pants and jacket..woman has/had dark blonde or light brown medium length hair.

notified police, if spotted please call me preferrably, then police..who have been notified and i have provided them with their description.

My neighbour I.D'd rhe thieves...a man and woman walking town with full sized dark backpacks, male has/ HAD multi colored dyed hair, and pencil beard, sportish pants and jacket..woman has/had dark blonde or light brown medium length hair.

notified police, if spotted please call me preferrably, then police..who have been notified and i have provided them with their description.

There was also a blue Giant MTB, large frame, taken from inside a building on Washington St. I'm not sure if it has been reported yet.

Sounds like hipsters on the prowl

There's a black and red bike leaning on the stop sign Washinton 5th since Friday...bar ride home? only made it half way and forgot ....or stolen