View or search for all towns »

The mayor and tunnel parties

Can the mayor please look into where the underage kids are buying liquor and beer in town, a Store is obviously selling to them.

Contact the liquor inspector or police.  This has nothing to do with the mayor. 

Wow! I highly doubt it's the stores selling to the teenagers, maybe try their parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, older siblings etc..... 

Wow! I highly doubt it's the stores selling to the teenagers, maybe try their parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, older siblings etc..... 

As a former Rossland teenager, I can tell you that bootleggers were our way of getting the alcohol. The stores aren't selling to the kids, they are most likely selling to adults who are of age and then turn around and supply the kids and like the other comments on here..... it can be family.... it can be stolen...etc.  Nope -shouldn't be happening at all -  it now comes down to what else can kids do of a positive nature. This is up to families too...parents have to be responsible or made aware.  Mind you, I always made sure that my parents wouldn't be aware... so to blame the mayor or a store is just pointing a finger...there are many fingers to point.