Bear on Centennial Trail.

Large Brown Bear on Watershed Trail this Morning at 6 am as I was doing my Daily 10km Run. Seemed Chill...

Centennial? I think it's the official name that trail the one that the Karen's frequent a lot.Yeah that one. 

I was out for my daily 15km run this moring and saw the same bear on Centennial. He was just getting out of bed.

Definitely heard the bear hit snooze this morning as I cruised by on my daily 20 km run

Just heading out on my first 50K run of the year, thanks for the heads up

ha! full coffee snort

50km???? 

Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

Thanks for the heads up! I was just about to walk my bear around the reservoir and it is shy of other bears. We usually do about 20 laps per day.

I was busy having my morning beer out on the trail and I too saw what must have been the same bear. Actually now that I think of it there could have been two identical ones. 

I was having my morning pee and seen all these runners out today, no bear! To many runners!