One Less Hater.

One less Hater type in our Complex. Good 2 See the Worst of them, the most Facists etc have been the first to Run 2 The Land. Jeez Rossland is getting 2 Normal I saw a guy with hair to his shoulder and he was carrying a guitar! He even said hi to me! Oh my Gawd! Run...This particular Karen type? Nothing but sat and hated on anything and everything that's isn't like them. Ski? Hike? Bike? No didn't even get out and tease and taunt on the trails and the Hill just sat here and focused on messing with a disabked neighbor and his Indeginous spouse. So good 2 see these are the first who are Running 2 THE LAND as they put it so many over the years I've heard talking about THE LAND Great to see many are actually carrying through with the Escape Reality Plan And even better? Seeing the diversity and smiles instead of Frowns along the Main Drags. Hear so many over the years wonder how can oriole li ing in such a blessed surroundings be so Frown so focused on hating.

Photos: 

Swear to Gawd! I proofread it. I think we all get the point! Rossland is changing for the better so glad I stuck out the onslaught of abuse I faced right in my own home. Can u imagine? Your one place your supposed to feel safe etc? Your home and there's constant stalking and dirty straws being thrown at you when u look out step out etc. In recovery programs? They call people's who doing that? Deflecting. One thing all the Karen's we dealt with in our Journey here in Rossland? Alcoholics and? Jeez oh he was working for your husband is twenty years younger than u? Oh and now u left your husband for him?  Yeah the worse ones? Just remember if your facing haters? worse have  the most Dbag ghosts in closets.  Matprry me! I need a wife! My friends are all getting married... ha that's another one the stories a person with a success business ,handsome wealthy and he's begging a gold digger to marry him. I mean? The gossip u hear in this town? Has nothing on the Truths many are about. 

Swear to Gawd! I proofread it. I think we all get the point! Rossland is changing for the better so glad I stuck out the onslaught of abuse I faced right in my own home. Can u imagine? Your one place your supposed to feel safe etc? Your home and there's constant stalking and dirty straws being thrown at you when u look out step out etc. In recovery programs? They call people's who doing that? Deflecting. One thing all the Karen's we dealt with in our Journey here in Rossland? Alcoholics and? Jeez oh he was working for your husband is twenty years younger than u? Oh and now u left your husband for him?  Yeah the worse ones? Just remember if your facing haters? worse have  the most Dbag ghosts in closets.  Matprry me! I need a wife! My friends are all getting married... ha that's another one the stories a person with a success business ,handsome wealthy and he's begging a gold digger to marry him. I mean? The gossip u hear in this town? Has nothing on the Truths many are about. 

This makes no sense on many levels.

I didn't get any of that.

You need to sleep off whatever you're on Or someone needs to do a housecheck.