Learning Bee Keeping

I'm interested in getting into small-scale beekeeping with a hive or two. I'd prefer to purchase equipment second-hand, and I'd also be interested in hosting a hive or helping someone else with their hive in order to learn more about the process. Please let me know if you are keeping bees around Rossland and want to connect!

Same! 

I have a bee suit - women's size small and only used a few times. You can text me at 250-921-516six for more information if you're interested. 

Bee suit acquired (thanks)! Still looking for other gear and beefriends :)

Hi! I've been keeping bees in Rossland since 2016. This year I'm scaling back and only have one hive because I am very busy with other things. I wanted to let you know that there is a meeting this Sunday May 1 at noon of the West Kootenay Beekeepers in Castlegar, Mir Centre for Peace. I won't be there but you should go, the first hour is for socializing. Also there is a beekeeping supply shop in Glade, the owner Laena is very nice and knowledgeable. I'll send you a private message with my number and perhaps we can chat sometime :)

I'm happy to chat sometime. I know next to nothing but I have been winging it, with some success, for a year now. I'll message with my number.