Your Grade 1 Student!

Today my ASD (so yes, she's disabled) daughter in grade 7, was SURROUNDED, TAUNTED and had ROCKS THROWN AT HER by a group of male Grade 1 students.

Yes, I'm vilifying them!

There is NO circumstance where this is ACCEPTABLE!

IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

This is terrible. I'm so sorry to hear this.

There are horrific stories of bullying at RSS. 

It's heartbreaking.

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Were there teachers around? Please reach out-I've been wanting to organize a support group for parents of awesome kids like yours and mine:)

250-521-074two

Crap-phone dead-please reach out to ge_fortin@yahoo.com for now:)

I am so sorry this happenled to your child. 
 come on parents-come on Rossland! We can do better than that-it's our job to raise respectable children. its not the responsibility of someone to protect their child because we are doing a poor job in our homes. 

lit takes a community-lets step up Rossland!!

That sounds very upsetting for your child, and I'm very sorry that this situation happened at school. You're very correct in saying that this is not acceptable behaviour towards another person. I hope you have taken the time to notify RSS administration about it, and voice concerns about supervision (or lack of supervision). When I found out how many recess and lunch monitors are actually outside, I was appalled. All I know is it's not a simple fix, and PAC is very much aware of this issue. The next PAC meeting is on Wednesday, November 30 at 7:30pm.

Rossland is known for Bullying It's Our Clique.