RFID Interference with Avalanche Transceivers

I didn't know anything about the new RFID system being implemented at Red this year, but it seemed like there was a possibility that the new passes we all need to carry in our pockets could potentially cause interference with avalanche transceivers. I did a little digging and found that yes they can potentially interfere with an avalanche transceiver signal. From what I understand it would be considered passive interference, not active, which means it is coming from a source that can partially block or warp the transceiver signal, usualy in the form of a magnet or metal. There are many things people touring in the backcountry already carry that can cause this sort of interference, like a metal shovel or magnets/metal on clothing, but the RFID card is now one new source to think about. Something to consider if you are someone who uses the same jacket or pants at the hill and backcountry touring. 

Does anyone else know anything more about this system and interference? 

Forgot to reference my source. 

https://www.mountainskillsacademy.com/preventing-avalanche-transceiver-i...

Following

Probably minimal/low risk. More risk than your keys/shovels/saws/poles or other cards in your wallet? Unlikely. Maybe if you're standing right in between the gates your beacon signal could be wonky.... But probably not.

RFID tags dont "emit" any electromagnetism but do have metallic elements, which to some extent will always interact with electromagnetic radiation attempting to pass though it.

Things that actively emit radio waves such as cell phones, satellite communicators, radios, or perhaps the large towers emitting powerful electromagnetic radiation directly on top of Red are what I'd be thinking about if I was concerned about interference. 

FYI - RFID gates operate at 500-1000mHz, our avy beacons are 457kHz, very low risk of direct radio interference.

TL;DR same program as always, wear your beacon as recommended by the manufacturer and send it out there.