Public canine urination

So I've seen this more than a few times, people letting their dogs piss on cornerside plants and flowers in our downtown and adjacent areas.  A lot of work (and taxpayer money) goes into planting and maintaining the fauna decorating our town and then it's pretty sad to see people stopping to let thier dogs piss all over somebodies hard work.  Every week city workers get down on their hands and knees to pull weeds, prune and maintain these plants that people nonchalantly allow their dogs to piss all over.  It's disrespectful, plain and simple.  If you're one of these people give your head a shake and have some consideration for the people that have to put their faces where you let your dog piss.  It's their workspace.  How would you like it if I showed up at your job and pissed all over your desk or cubicle?  Or filled your toolbox up with steamy yellow offensiveness?  Have a thought for the people that maintain our town.  Thank you.

Rossland is home to the most disrespectful dog owners we have ever seen. This doesn't just happen downtown - although I agree 100% and watch it happen there constantly - but also residential gardens, properties.

Roadways lined with dog poo and filled poo bags 

Offleash dogs everywhere with the "not my dog" attitude 

Horses getting attacked, people getting attacked

The worst is when they let their offleash dogs run up and lick random kids faces and then laugh about it. Like ew, where has your dogs tongue been.

I dunno. It's a weird dog mentality here, and not for the better.

You raise excellent points about the gardens in town. 

This shouldn't be happening.