Beware of Parking in Trail

Heads up ya'll! Today I was parked in downtown Trail (in front of Pharmasave) and some dirtbags used some sort of device to open the tailgate of my truck. The tonneau cover was not tampered with and I FOR SURE had locked the truck! I have an app on my phone that lets me know if my car alarm goes off and it did not notify me- so some device was used to trick my  car into unlocking. They left the tailgate open (otherwise I would not have noticed). I have a newer model F150 BTW. They stole a few bottles of my emergency water and my green West Paw Design dog frisbee. So be aware and if you see any well hydrated grubs having a toss please give them the finger for me!

:( shitty

Maybe consider contacting RCMP so they’re aware of the suspicious activity.  Also, there might be surveillance footage from the pharmacy.  Thanks for the heads up.

I parked behind the Trail arena a few weeks ago, came out and found my bike and bike rack was stolen. 

Why don’t you leave your tail gate opened? LEave a big old tool box, easy access for thieves , fill it with rocks and put a big shiney lock on it. The first thing I did when I moved to the area is when to Walmart and picked up the biggest tv I could get for 300$. I mounted that tv as soon as you walk in the house ( I have never turned it on) . I am hoping the crack head that breaks into my house will grab it and run, leaving everything worth money alone. 

Seen a thing on the Van-City News and theres guys going around with hacking software that enables them 2 Tap in and open your car even start it if they want. Definetly won’t be some down and out Cracker they usually don’t know where thier next meals coming from let alone have 3000 grand and sophisticated software for a Mac Laptop. PS a great Home break in deterant? Ive literally had guys coming up my driveway in East Van and theyd spot it and turn around and leave quickly- hang a PUNCHING BAG in a visible spot like a Carport anywhere They can see it .Works!

Seen a thing on the Van-City News and theres guys going around with hacking software that enables them 2 Tap in and open your car even start it if they want. Definetly won’t be some down and out Cracker they usually don’t know where thier next meals coming from let alone have 3000 grand and sophisticated software for a Mac Laptop. PS a great Home break in deterant? Ive literally had guys coming up my driveway in East Van and theyd spot it and turn around and leave quickly- hang a PUNCHING BAG in a visible spot like a Carport anywhere They can see it .Works!