View or search for all towns »


Where can I get an amplifier fixed?

My amplifier is cutting in and out on some of the speakers. Is there anywhere local I can get this looked at?

Sysmon in trail may be able to help. Chris there is excellent.

yes!!  Go to Chris at Sysmon, right besides selkirk security. He is the man when it comes to amps :)