Shaw internet issues recently ….anyone?

Just wondered if anyone else in Rossland has experienced recent Shaw internet outage(s) since end of July. I'm getting nowhere with Shaw.  
On a related note, also curious about good success/experience with other providers(!)

We've had intermittent internet with Shaw (seems to blip a few times a day) - seemingly since the Roger's outage. Similarly no real solutions when contacting Shaw other then unplug and replug the modem. They are sending a technical person to 'investigate' next week. 

Yup, I've had problems too. Phoned there last week and came unglued on the guy. "you guys are so quick to send out the bills and get your money but trying to get any help from you is a f**king nightmare". Felt a bit bad after, apologized for ranting to him, but he understood totally, but ya, Shaw does seem to be the dinosaur in internet/tv services. 

No recent problems with Shaw. The speed and reliability is infinitely better than Telus. I switched about 2 years ago. Best decision ever. However, I did loose service once and it took over a week for a service call. Service person showed me how lightening(?) had fried the connector on my cable. Other than that, generally very reliable and fast.