Cell phones while driving

I just wanted to point out that I have witnessed several people choose to pull over in front of my salon on a busy road in Rossland to use their cell phones.

Good on you people!!

Yes! Positive reinforcement. Thanks Teenie! :)

Why, are people so concerned with being so politically correct, be careful what you say, don't offend anyone...???

Positive reinforcement?

These texting drivers are self centered, me me me, can't miss any texts imbeciles, call them what they really are.

A few weeks ago I was almost run over by a lady texting while her truck wandered onto the shoulder. Real nice.

This thread is about people who pulled over to use their phone, nothing else. And good for them for doing so

Yes the point is there are people in Rossland following the law. Teenie is pointing out some positive things happening in our town instead of all the negative. Thanks Teenie.

This morning a lady in a minivan was driving downtown Rossland at above the speed limit WHILE eating a bowl of "cereal" ! Now that took some serious skill!!!! I shit you not!

Careful d3m0n5, this thread is about people who pulled over to use their phone, nothing else, Goatpelt said so.

No more talking about cereal eating drivers or people almost getting killed just having a casual walk.