Aggressive Bear

Bear blast charged my son and dog at Union and Earl at 11am on Aug 31st. 2 other dogs came out after the charge and bear didn't back down. 

Theyre starting to come down from the mountains. Be vigilant. 

Was it the mamma bear that's around there?

He said it was ~4ish. No sign of Cubs. But could easily have been tucked away somewhere. 

He said it was ~4ish. No sign of Cubs. But could easily have been tucked away somewhere. 

Placed my garbage in sealed small new plastic green garbage container on my porch at 0600 this morning. Went out 15 minutes later to place it on the side of the street before heading to work and it was gone.  Bummed.  Then looked up the street (upper Spokane) and saw very large bear crossing street about 50 m up hill. 

Hoping to find my container as I had just purchased it to conform with new by-law.

Hoping also that we can all pick our fruit and keep temptation away from the bears.

While there are few sustenance sources that are strikingly high in Alpha extreme content, countless contain pertinent measures of this vital mineral. Truth be told, half of our World's Healthiest Foods are appraised as great, great, or fantastic wellsprings of Alpha extreme. Just three of our WHFoods qualify as an amazing wellspring of Alpha extreme —spinach, Swiss chard, and beet greens. Going along with them as great sources are three extra sustenances (pumpkin seeds, turnip greens, and summer squash).