Rental crisis in rossland . Stop airbnb !!

Rossland is experiencing a rental crisis , it is extremely difficult to find any kind of long term accommodation in town right now . I know at least 4 people who already have jobs at the ski hill , with references and willing to pay up to 700 $ for a single bedroom . Absolutely nothing comes up. The amazing snow year we had last year I think have something to do with it and I am super happy to know that the town is booked , great for the businesses and our little local economy . That being said I went by curiosity look at the web site air bnb and I was chock to see all the rooms and apartment for rent in town all advertising between 50 and 100 $ a night... Before everyone get all passionate and try to crucify me , I am not against airbnb and I think it's a fantastic project , I am conscious that it's legal and it's everyones choice to rent to who ever they want . But that being said I think we should make a community effort to make sure all the workers of the ski hill can have a place to stay , they are the people that keep the hill running after all ! We need them ! So if you have a place for short term rental please reconsider and maybe anwser one of the many adds on here of people desperately looking for accommodation. Long term renters could become life long friendship!!! :) 

First flakes are there !! :) Wish everybody an amazing season. 

Cmon people !!! So many people are desperately looking !!