Doggie Poop Bags

Ok folks, cmon.  If you are going to take the time (please) to pick up your dog's business on the Centennial Trail (or everywhere else for that matter) then please deposit said bag in a garbage container.  On a short walk today I saw one bag up in the trees and another just left at the trail head.  Really?  You must be the same people that don't return your shopping carts.

On the same subject, please City Hall, put a garbage can at the Washington Street entrance to the C-Trail where the car-gate is.  That might help.  Just sayin.

The garbage can at the black gate would be fantastic!!!!  I have suggested (although only on bhubble) the same thing, as every winter I shovel other people's dog poop off the toboggan hill, so my kids don't drag their hands through it.  Thats right I helped start a dog poo conversation!

I agree....another garbage can would be GREAT, also with the small opening in the top.  At least that way the neighbourhood household garbage isn't filling up the cans.  :-)

I admit that I have been guilty of leaving a bag and forgetting to pick it up, but I pick up other forgotten bags along the trail.  Can't be blamed for the one in the tree, though....I know exactly which one you're talking about!  ;-)